Little Wombatz will be expanding its care services from April 2019.
- We will be offering after school club from 3.15pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We will be offering sessions from 3.15-4.30 and 3.15-6.00pm.
- There will be a pick up service from The Shade, St Andrews Primary and Weatheralls Primary schools.
- Our extended care is open to children aged from 2 years to 12 years, with the exception of our large trip days in the holidays. (These can only be attended by preschool year children and upwards.)
- Our holiday club will be open every holiday (except Christmas week) starting with Easter 2019. This will be open to children from all the local towns and villages.
- Holiday club will be a free play environment with structured activities offered throughout the day. We will also be offering a variety of experiences including visitors and trips out.
- Opening hours for the holiday club will be 7.45am start (7.30am is available by prior appointment) and 6.00 pm finish. There are a number of sessions available within these times.
- For all our wrap-around care services there will be a sibling discount of 10% applied.
Holiday Club Prices:
Early Bird full day booking £24.00 (7.45am-6.00pm) (any sessions booked 7 days in advance).
Early Bird school day session £19.00 (School hours only).
Early Bird half day session £17 (7.45am-1pm or 1pm-6pm) (any sessions booked 7 days in advance).
Late booking full day £27.50 (7.45am-6pm) (any session booked 6 days or less before).
Late booking school day session £22.00 (School hours).
Late booking half days £20.50 (7.45am-1pm or 1pm-6pm) (any sessions booked 6 days or less before).
After school and Breakfast club prices:
Drop off and pick up available from The Shade, Weatheralls or St. Andrews primary school.
Breakfast club all 3 schools £4.50
After school sessions:
Session one till 4pm £4.00
Session two till 5pm £6.00
Session 3 till 5.30 is £7.50
Session 4 till 6pm is £10.50
Half session 3pm- 4.45pm – £5.50
Full session 3pm- 6pm – £9.50