Little Wombatz will be expanding its care services from April 2019.
- We will be offering after school club from 3.15 pm to 6.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- We will be offering sessions from 3.15 – 4.30 pm and 3.15 – 6.00 pm.
- There will be a pick-up service from The Shade, St Andrews Primary and Weatherall’s Primary schools.
- Our extended care is open to children aged from 2 years to 12 years, with the exception of our large trip days in the holidays. (These can only be attended by preschool year children and upwards.)
- Our holiday club will be open every holiday (except Christmas week) starting with Easter 2019. This will be open to children from all the local towns and villages.
- Holiday club will be a free play environment with structured activities offered throughout the day. We will also be offering a variety of experiences including visitors and trips out.
- Opening hours for the holiday club will be 7.45 am start (7.30 am is available by prior appointment) and 6.00 pm finish. There are a number of sessions available within these times.
- For all our wrap-around care services there will be a sibling discount of 10% applied.
Holiday Club Prices:
Early Bird full day booking £25.00 (7.45 am – 6.00 pm) (any sessions booked 7 days in advance).
Early Bird school day session £20.00 (School hours only).
Early Bird half-day session £18.00 (7.45 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 6 pm) (any sessions booked 7 days in advance).
Late booking full day £27.00 (7.45 am – 6 pm) (any session booked 6 days or less before).
Late booking school day session £22.00 (School hours).
Late booking half days £20.00 (7.45 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 6 pm) (any sessions booked 6 days or less before).
After school and Breakfast club prices:
Drop off and pick up available from The Shade, Weatherall’s or St. Andrews primary school.
Breakfast club all 3 schools – £4.75
After school sessions:
Session one till 4 pm – £4.25
Session two till 5 pm – £6.75
Session 3 till 5.30 – £7.75
Session 4 till 6 pm – £10.75